To attain the optimal level of Student Achievement through the use of data driven assessment that shapes instruction.
- CTSD class size will be below state average in all grades and subject areas
- Purposeful articulation occurs regularly between subject areas, grades and schools (within CTSD and NHHS).
- All professional learning opportunities will be directly based on data and other documented student needs.
- CTSD will utilize comprehensive assessments to ensure that students perform at or above our District Factor Group (DFG) on the NJASK.
- CTSD will identify individual student needs and provide appropriate programs to maximize student learning.
- CTSD will consistently implement a rigorous curriculum that is grounded in NJCCCS and is reflective of the needs of a 21st century learner.
Develop and enhance each child’s interests and characteristics to embody the philosophy of – Take care of yourself, take care of others and the environment and become Productive Citizens.
- To enhance training/resources for staff to implement direct instruction in character education utilizing programs such as Responsive Classroom, Skills Streaming, and Bully busting.
- To provide opportunities for peer-mentoring and buddy programs.
- To establish partnerships within the community for students to apply skills and knowledge in real life experiences.
- To promote intrinsic motivation by recognizing and reinforcing acts of kindness and responsibility.
Develop a Supportive Environment that enhances education for all students.
- Develop an analysis of current building use and a plan for updating and maintaining facilities including major projects, costs, and schedules
- The district will provide purposeful, professional development that will encourage consistency throughout and between grades and subject areas with recognition of best practices.
- Develop an analysis of our programs that support social and emotional well-being to determine their effectiveness and create a plan to improve areas of concern.
- Evaluate the inclusion model and how the supports are utilized to determine if a restructuring of the model is necessary to meet the current needs of the students and programs.
The Clinton Township School District will engage and involve the Community in a mutually beneficial Partnership.
- Create a unified, two-way communication plan.
- Create a community outreach program.
- Pass the budget.